CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Network Consultant / Network Engineer
|Work exp||3 Years To 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
- Lead / Assist the telecom engineer in conducting venue inspections, including assessment on power supply, area of coverage, access points to PTNs (public telecommunications networks) and cabling works
- Lead / Assist in collecting and the conditions of potential venues for providing Wi-Fi service on-site
- Verify the deployed Wi-Fi services against the listed requirements to ensure the proper implementation of the Wi-Fi services
- Liaise with stakeholders including service providers and users for the implementation of the Wi-Fi service and value added service
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- 3-4 years' experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience
- At least 1 years' experience in Wireless Technology
- At least 1 years' experience in Site Preparation, including the experience of verifying / designing of trucking & cabling system, power points, etc.
- Has experience in Network Design, Networking, Wide Area Network, Wireless and Mobile (optional)
- Has experience in Project Coordination and/or Negotiation (optional); and
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via .firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.