CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Understand and analyze customers’ requirements to design the enterprise technical solutions which meet customers’ needs.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
- Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement and change to network configuration
- Maintain network documentation. Prepare operation and management reports
- Define processes to manage the network infrastructure
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 4 to 5 years of IT networking hands-on experience in LAN, WAN, Security
- Understanding of IT technology and experience in deployment of Enterprise and Wide Area Networks.
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in managing TCP/IP, Routing protocols, IDS, IPS, Cisco Catalyst Switches and Cisco Routers
- TCP/IP Routing Protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Layer 2 technologies, Firewall and Security standards, Implementation and Analysis
- Good presentation and communication skills
- At least Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.