CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Network Engineer (CCNA / CCNP) - MNC
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Provide system integration activities for clients' IT infrastructure
- Deploy, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and support WAN/LAN, WiFi, firewall, IP Phones, Call Manager, servers, backup management, hardware and OS
- Deliver and manage IT services and service level agreements
- Work with vendors to evaluate products and recommend enhancements
- Some team management of junior engineers expected
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Networking etc
- Min 5 years of experience in System Integrator
- Proficient knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies such as TCP/IP, VMware, server, networks, Active Directory and Group Policies
- Knowledge of Cisco WiFi and experience in supporting converged IP networks is a plus
- CCNA/CCNP certification
Please send full resume with academic background, work experience, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
The personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only.