Ebro is a professional HR consultancy providing permanent / temporary recruitment, outsourcing services and other HR solutions to corporates in the Asia Pacific. Our specialized areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Property & Construction
- Information Technology
- Legal & Professional Services
- Luxury Retail
- Top Executives
For general enquiry, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Engineer (IDC)
|Work exp||3 Years To 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Security / Audit
- Client: A fast growing I.T. Solution Provider specialized in network technology.
- Position: (Senior) Network Engineer
- Responsibilities: IDC server room management and maintenance; Design and implement anti-DDOS attack plan; Set up and maintain network systems (router, switch, firewall, IPS and so on); Planning, designing and optimizing the IDC network structure; Build network monitoring system to monitor IDC servers worldwide.
- $25K. 5-day, medical, bonus
- Degree in Computer science or related subjects
- 5 years experience in network system planning, design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience in handling cyber security incidents; tackle web attack and anti-attack.
- Good command of IP router and switch, familiar with the configuration, testing and trouble-shooting of middle and high-end network equipment provided by main suppliers
- Able to manage system, rack and blade servers as well as optical storage network.
- Familiar with IDC technology and products, load-balancing technique, CDN, DNS and server virtualization technology