Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Network Engineer (Job Ref: JB0001851)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for Network Engineer to join their team.
- Setup, configuration and maintenance of network and different technologies projects by working closely with internal teams and external customers
- Design and implementation of network infrastructure
- Carry out system integration tests and user acceptance tests to ensure the stability in production stage
- Perform system checking and implementation of programs for performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Organize project schedule and resources with customers, engineers, vendors and third parties
- Monitor project status, quality, material procurement and progress
- Prepare user manuals, project schedule and technical documentations
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in technologies projects, with knowledge in Internet infrastructure, applications, network and systems administration and support, as well as IT security and system management or;
- At least 4 years of experience in TCP/IP network design or implementation of network system of the network equipment or;
- Knowledge in Business and Market Analysis, presentation and proposal is highly preferred
- Knowledge in Routers / Switches / load balancers / Firewall / Traffic Controller is preferred
- Knowledge in Linux, OSI 7 Layers, TCP/UDP/IP, proxy technologies, antivirus, spam and spyware/Malware/security is a value added
- Holder of PMP/ CCIE/ JNCIS/ JNCIP or equivalent qualification is definite a plus
- Good team player with self-initiative, highly motivated and result-oriented
- Good problem solving, good project planning and management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English and Cantonese
- Fresh Graduate will be considered as Graduate Trainee
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.