Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited (“Blue Cross”) is a member of The Bank of East Asia Group. With over 45 years of operational experience in the insurance industry, Blue Cross provides a comprehensive range of products and services, including medical, travel, and general insurance, which cater to the needs of both individual and corporate customers.
In order to cope with the rapid growth of the Company, we are now inviting all self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
Network Infrastructure Engineer / Specialist
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Insurance > Others
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > System Architect
- Responsible for network infrastructure support planning, implementation and monitoring;
- Provide on-going technical support that related to network and security infrastructure based on the latest technology and compliance requirements;
- Execution and oversight of network infrastructure improvements, security upgrades and troubleshooting;
- Liaise with internal end users and external vendor on network infrastructure setup and procurement for project;
- Work with development teams on infrastructure design and security advice for project;
- Establish and maintains infrastructure related standards and guidelines;
- Provide BCP and Disaster Recovery site support and maintenance;
- Required to work on non-office hours occasionally and act as 2nd tier support if necessary.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- 3 years+ experience in network/infrastructure environment, designing, planning, documentation, implementation and administration;
- Ability to prioritize and work on several tasks simultaneously;
- Proactive, able to work independently and meet project deadlines;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong sense of ownership, good team player and results-oriented;
- Familiar with Cisco data and voice, Layer 2 and layer 3 protocol. IronPort, F5 Load Balancer, Websense, Next Generation Firewall (Checkpoint, Juniper and Fortinet), virtualization, Citrix Xensapp, RSA and fax solutions;
- Hand on experience in SSL, SFTP, TLS/SMTP, anti-spam, IIS, HTTP/HTTPS, anti-DDoS, DLP, DNS, NAT and VPN set up and configuration;
- Experiences in Linux and SQL administration is an advantage;
- CISSP / CISA / CCNA / CCNP will be an asset;
- Excellent command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
* Candidates with last experience will be considered as Network Infrastructure Engineer
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark \"Private & Confidential\" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.