|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
- Perform network capacity planning and performance tuning
- Provide support for enhancing the LAN and WAN networks, firewall systems, external gateway systems and monitoring systems
- Maintain a stable and flexible IT infrastructure environment
- Monitor the health of the systems, handle incidents and problems, conduct maintenance updates, prepare documentations and provide support to users
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or Information Technology
- At least 3 years of network administration and technical support experience
- Hand on experience in CISCO IOS Software & CISCO Products.
- CCNA or CCNP is preferred
- Staff should have experience in the followings:
- Firewall, router, switch configuration
- VPN, routing, switching, access control lists / policies
- Network migration planning
- Network trouble-shooting and diagnosis
- Network equipment installation
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.