InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Ltd
InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited is one of the largest and longest established IT specialist agencies in Hong Kong. InfoTech's consultants listen, understand and respect your job application. InfoTech career opportunities cover most leading banks, financial institutions, computer vendors, multi-national corporations, government departments, etc. InfoTech handles permanent placement, executive search and contract staff services. Contact InfoTech the most professional IT career partner now. Please apply to the relevant e-mail mailbox and quote InfoTech's Reference No (two alphabet prefix with four digits) and Position as subject.
Main: (852) 2836 0363
Address: 18/F, Tower 2, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, HK
Network Specialist - network security, IDS/IPS, RSA
|Work exp||4 Years To 8 Years|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
|Salary (HKD)||$30,000 - $35,000|
Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to serve a hospital;
Evaluate and design network and security infrastructure to meet business requirement;
Implement and support network security infrastructure and services;
24 x 7 pager support on rotary basis.
Specific Mandatory Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in network security infrastructure and services;
- Strong experience and working knowledge in one or more of below areas:
- Internet Proxy;
- SSL VPN remote access;
- Web Application Security.
Specific Desirable Requirements:
- Experience in project management with multi-vendors is advantageous;
- At least 4 years' post-qualification experience in technical support;
- Holder of a Hong Kong degree in computer related subjects or equivalent; or holder of a Hong Kong degree other than computer related subjects, or holder of an associate degree / higher diploma from a Hong Kong tertiary institution in computer related subjects or equivalent with one additional year's relevant post-qualification experience in computing field.