CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Network Support Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Provide technical support for the backbone network
- Responsible for daily network administration and problem troubleshooting
- Perform software upgrade and system performance tuning
- Conduct disaster recovery rehearsals
- Provide technical advice to development and computer operation team
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years work experience in IT industry and with at least 1 year in supporting network and system infrastructure
- Familiar with CISCO and other network products
- Experience in Firewall, Intrusion Prevention system, networking, LAN / WAN and Wireless network as well as mobile device
- Require to provide on-call support if necessary
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above job, please send detailed resume with academic, work history, current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.