PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
New Mega Store Opening- Store Manager with Mega Store Experience (Fast Growing Apparel Retail)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese|
|Location||Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Operations > Operations
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Our client, a fast growing apparel retail company is now looking for a suitable candidate for Store Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will work closely with departments for new store development. This person will be managing a strong team of over 30 headcounts and be responsible for ensuring a sound operations and store sales.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
* Sales & Profit Management
* Shop Operations
* People Management
* Stock Management
- Report to assigned Area Manager of company brand
- Provide supervision, guidance and control of effective store operations and ensure
- Effective and profitable running of business operations in accordance with company guidelines and values.
- Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses the company’s core values.
- Act as the main leader and consistently models the brand customer service standards
- All rounded to train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability
- Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floor set are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results
- Driven and Very Hands On in terms of monitoring and managing the daily operation of the shop
- Support the Merchandising Team in managing the stock level
- Coordinate and work closely with Visual Merchandising Team
- Over 6 years at retail store operation from apparel and fast moving retail, minimum 3 years at shop supervisory level (relevant experience in multinationals fast fashion retailing concepts)
- Prior experience in fast- fashion retail is preferred
- Mature, Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
- Passionate, outgoing, and responsible with leadership skills & Communicative Languages
- Strong commercial sense and strong in staff management