China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
- 7*24 Network Operation Center(NOC) shift duty.
- Network mointoring and Tier 1 failure troubleshooting.
- Process Customer consultation and compliant. Customer service failure troubleshooting and feedback.
- Write ROF(Report of Failure) and regular service report for customer.
- Assist on network equipment and jumper installation.
- Assist on network asset management, customer reception. Write operation report.
- Knowledge in basic communication principle and techniques.
- Fluent in Mandrain, Cartonese and English. Good at Chinese and english writing.
- Work under pressure and independently.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.