Smart Mind Centre
Smart Mind Centre is dedicated to child development and provides a series of assessments and training services for children (ages 1 to 18). Our courses aim at improving the motor, sensory & intellectual development of children as well as uplifting their social and communication skills through learning social etiquette and proper expression of emotions. We take pride in our employees and offer attractive benefits through competitive packages. We invite dynamic individuals with high caliber to join in the growth of our group.
Occupational Therapist (Full-time / Part-time)
- Undertake assessments of physical, communication, interaction and cognitive skills of children
- Plan & provide therapy for children who have special needs in schools and centers
- Give advice and arrange support for parents
- Registered Occupational Therapist in Hong Kong with a valid practicing certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong
- Solid experience in paediatrics an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of those unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.