We are a corporate law practice headquartered in Hong Kong, with our own licensed office in Beijing. Our clients are established leaders in their respective industries. We invite applications for the post :-
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Central, Western District|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
- Develop, formalize and manage HR system covering appraisal systems, performance benchmark, C&B review, recruitment and selection, etc.
- Manage general office administration, maintenance and company events
- Supervise a team of administrative staff and IT administrator
- Monitor administrative issues in Beijing office
- Provide weekly and monthly management report
- Handle special projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Good team player, high energy levels, strong sense of responsibility and flexible
- Proactive, pleasant, outgoing and well organized
- Independent and works well on own initiative
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
- Good computer knowledge
Competitive compensation such as medical & dental insurance, travel allowance, performance bonus, time keeping bonus, flexible Saturday off and an extra one day annual leave after completion of the first two year employment and up to 17 days annual leave will be offered to the right candidates.
Visit www.vcclawservices.com for more information about the firm. Please apply by sending your detailed resume, current salary, expected salary, availability and daytime contact number to email@example.com
The information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.