AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants) was established in 1981 and is one of the leading and largest personnel agencies in Hong Kong. We have been providing professional recruitment and personnel consultancy service for more than 30 years. Apart from our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we also have reputable affiliates in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, S.E. Asia, China, etc. This wide network enable us to recruit different types of qualified candidates in different districts and countries.
Our main service includes Executive Search, General Recruitment and Temporary or Contract Staff Recruitment for both commercial organizations (such as multinational corporations, regional offices, Hong Kong local or Mainland Chinese enterprises, small-medium companies) and Government Departments. We have special expertise in recruiting staff in:-
- Accounting, Human Resources & Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Customer Services
- Engineering & IT
- Hospitality & Resorts
- Legal & Company Secretarial
- Logistic & Shipping
- Merchandising & Quality Control
- Personal Assistant & Secretarial
- Property & Construction
- Sales & Marketing
At present, we have over 170,000 active job-seekers' files in our database and more than thousands of active job vacancies with attractive remuneration for your selection. Besides, we have our latest and attractive job vacancies uploaded everyday to our Website so that job-seekers can search and screen suitable jobs according to their requirements.
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
|Salary (HKD)||$30,000 - $35,000|
Our client is seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position:
- Lead a small team and responsible for daily office operation including human resources and administration functions
- Analyze all business spectrum for management review.
- Handle and business agreements and documents
- Monitor and implement the progress IT system development and enhancement projects
- Any ad hoc assignments when required
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Business related discipline
- 5 years or above experience with strong business sense and good analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Independent, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Chinese word processing
- Work Location: Chek Lap Kok
Competitive salary package and fringe benefits are offered to the right candidate
Interested parties, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or click the button “Apply now” with quoting reference no. A-49468AC and expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.