Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Officer, Agency Operations (Benefits and Office)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Others > Others
- Execute and perform daily duties to support agent life cycle in an efficient manner while ensuring all the procedures are in compiled with company guideline and regulatory requirements standard, support the agency expansion and business growth.
- Effective communication with agency in agency records enquiries.
- Prepare routine reports and contribute to agency system enhancement to perform User Acceptance Test under agreed time frame.
- Diploma holder
- 1 year working experience, relevant experience in insurance industry is preferable
- Good understanding on financial service operations, preferable in Life Insurance
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commend in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office