Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Officer, Agency Operations (C&R)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Operations > Operations
Insurance > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Perform full range of operations support related to agency life cycle, from new agent appointment, contract signing, promotion & demotion to contract maintenance, agency termination, orphan management and policy movement.
- Handle daily enquiries and provide solutions to both internal and external clients in an efficient manner
- Contribute to system enhancement project and perform user acceptance test (UAT)
- Maintain and prepare daily filing system for operations and management purpose
- Prepare regular reports for management review
- Diploma graduate or above with minimum 1 year of working experience, relevant experience in insurance industry is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commend in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Candidate with less experience will be considered at the Assistant Officer level.