Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Officer, Agency Operations (Compensation)
- Handle agents/managers daily compensation adjustments/payment and handle payment including expense deduction items, bonuses & incentives
- Verify the inputted payment items with the system reports for all the manual adjustments
- Review the appeal related to financing packages & bonuses/incentives and provide sound recommendation for management approval
- Handle the commission payment (preparation & processing) timely and ensure the payment files are successful submitted to bank.
- Check and make sure the accuracy of commission rate of new product, system generated adjustments and regular incentives/bonuses and ensure the calculation is compliance to the payment rules and audit guidelines and take further action to make further adjustments for non-compliance payment.
- Handle daily enquiries from agents and leaders related to agency compensation within the service turnaround time to maintain a good communication between company and agency.
- Liaise with banks and Prudential’s regional office and UK office to handle the share option project. Liaise with local banks to handle the agency business referral projects and with our Trustee to handle MPF/ORSO contribution.
- Participate in system enhancement projects to provide comment on user requirements.
- University graduate in any discpline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking/financial company or agency administration
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking will be at advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, mature with good manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application including Word, Excel & Power point