Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Officer, Agency Training Support
- Perform full range of training administration supports such as monthly training schedule, online enrolment coordination, daily class attendance file composition, and evaluation form data consolidation to the team supervisor.
- Consolidate the IIQE enrolment form and liaise with the VTC to organise the IIQE exam to the agency force.
- Maintain full and accurate record of training attendance and ensure the CPD records are updated and handled in accordance with Company policies by weekly.
- Maintain the weekly training reports in compliance, product tests and CPD fulfillment to training head and management
- Maintain and prepare daily filing system for operations and management purpose.
- Provide daily support in office administration functions such as meeting arrangement, training room and equipment booking ordination to internal departments and agency force.
- Handle daily enquiries from agency force.
- Higher Diploma or relevant
- 1 years and above in life insurance industry
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua & Chinese,
- Good knowledge of MS office (especially Powerpoint and EXCEL) and Chinese typing
- Good presentation and communication skills