Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
In the Hong Kong market, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the Hong Kong market.We offer the industry’s greatest breath of service, including
- Capital Market Services
- Investor Service
- Corporate Action & Meeting Administration
- Shareholder ID and Proxy Solicitation
- Corporate Communication
- Employee Share Plan Administration
- Electronic Voting
Officer – Banking & Reconciliation
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Banking / Finance > Others
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Support in banking issue
- Participate in system support (reconciliation and accounting system)
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, with banking experience is a plus
- Strong numerical sense
- Efficient, hardworking, detail-oriented and positive work attitude
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and ChineseHigh calibre fresh graduates may be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferred
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary.
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.