PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Officer - HR Strategy & Transformation - Human Resources
Job Description & Responsibilities：
At PwC, our Human Resources (HR) professionals drive the firm’s people strategy, create a unique people experience, and work with the business to drive success in the marketplace. The HR function supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm as the ‘employer of choice’.
The HR Strategy & Transformation team enables the firm to drive its people strategy across Mainland China and Hong Kong. The team focusses on key aspects within human capital including people strategy, change management, culture & people engagement, as well as organisational design.
As a member of the HR Strategy & Transformation team, this role will be based in Hong Kong and working with the Team Lead and other team members to manage and deliver various initiatives to enable the business and people strategy across Mainland China and Hong Kong. The major responsibilities include:
- Implement various strategic and transformational solutions to enable the business and people strategies across Mainland China and Hong Kong;
- Work with stakeholders of different locations and background to understand their needs and secure their buy-in for a business-relevant and effective implementation;
- Participate in designing and developing suitable solutions to achieve the strategic objectives;
- Project manage and implement the solutions in collaboration with different human capital teams and other functions within the firm (e.g. business executives, internal support departments);
- Conduct research to support the design and develop of various solutions through data collection and analysis, interviews/focus groups and desktop research;
- Develop executive-level presentation materials to facilitate stakeholders discussion and engagement;
- Prepares written and digital communication to promote and support the initiatives; and
- Work in a teamwork environment and contribute innovative and practical ideas to continuously improve the daily operations and move forward the transformation journey.
Reporting structure & key relationships：
Reports to the National Head of HR Strategy & Transformation (Associate Director based in Hong Kong)
Key relationships: Business leadership and executives, National Human Resources Leadership, Line of Service HR (HRBP), HR Networks of Expertise, HR Shared Delivery Centre, and other internal functions in China/Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 3 years of work experience with in-house and/or external HR organisational development/ consulting experience;
- Previous experience working in a professional services and/or multi-national corporate environment is preferred;
- Proven experience in designing and/or managing human capital projects is preferred;
- Ability to think strategically and connect the dots, and flex between a big picture view and detailed execution;
- Demonstrates strong learning agility;
- Demonstrates attention to detail , solid problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage various priorities and demonstrates agility and flexibility;
- Possesses good business acumen to ensure business relevance of the solutions;
- Demonstrates strong communication, influencing skills, as well as stakeholder management across different levels from diverse background and culture;
- Passionate in making an impact and creating a better work environment and for our people and clients to work in/with;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese essential; and
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills to enable communications and analysis.