Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Officer, Human Resources
- Perform full spectrum HR functions on day-to-day operation tasks, including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits functions and Recruitment related functions, etc.;
- Maintain the database of the HRMS and ensure all information in personal files & HRMS is complete and accurate;
- Assist to superior for performance appraisal process and appraisal system review;
- Follow up planning and implementing Human Resources strategies to meet the fast pacing operational and business objectives;
- Update in market benchmarking of all HR related function;
- Organize staff activities and coordinate with NGO for any related charity issue;
- Perform ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned by superiors;
- Ensure all HR procedure to fulfill safety standards.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or equivalent;
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and related legislation;
- Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in aviation related industry;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Detail oriented, reliable, and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline.
*Less experience will be considered as Assistant, Human Resources. Fresh graduates are welcome.