Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited (“Blue Cross”) is a member of The Bank of East Asia Group. With over 45 years of operational experience in the insurance industry, Blue Cross provides a comprehensive range of products and services, including medical, travel, and general insurance, which cater to the needs of both individual and corporate customers.
In order to cope with the rapid growth of the Company, we are now inviting all self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
Officer, Legal & Compliance
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Insurance > Others
- Assist in the review of product brochures, forms and publications, correspondence etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports for management review;
- Assist in the formulation and update of internal policies and guidelines in accordance with regulatory requirements and Group standards;
- Assist in the provision of compliance training to all staff;
- Assist in the regular checking of AML related controls such as new customer onboarding, daily system alerts and database maintenance;
- Assist in the handling of enquiries from law enforcement agencies such as ICAC, Police and trustees-in-bankruptcy etc.;
- Maintain opt-out list of the Company;
- Provide clerical support for the Legal & Compliance Division; and
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above;
- Experience in the insurance or financial industry will be an advantage;
- Independent, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work under pressure;
- Attentive to details with good interpersonal skill;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint and Chinese word processing.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark "Private & Confidential" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.