Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Officer - Life Claims
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Insurance > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Assess and approve claims within own claims authority and make recommendation to senior for those claims exceeding own authority limit, conduct claims investigation where necessary.
- Review and follow up outstanding claims and make decisions within own authority limit. Report any operational abnormalities to senior timely.
- Handle enquiries from customers, agents (including hotline and walk-in where necessary) and internal staff
- Check and sign payment letters where necessary and prepare non-standard payment and decline letters
- Take part in departmental / company projects where necessary.
- Matriculated or above.
- Minimum of 2 years claims experience in life insurance
- Preferably with professional qualification in Life Insurance including LOMA (Life Office Management Association), ICA (International Claim Association)
- Effective communication in English and Cantonese
- PC skills in MS Words, EXCEL