Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Officer, Life Policy Administration (Hotline)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Insurance > Others
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Provide professional hotline & fax enquiry services to sales channel
- Investigate and resolve complaints from sales channel
- Provide face-to-face document verification service to sales channel
- Prepare hotline & fax enquiry MI reports for manager
- Back up policy alteration processing during peak period
- Form 5 or above with at least 4 years working experience in life insurance (any area) / banking industry
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Polite and customer oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese with good knowledge of Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese typing