The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree;
- a minimum of 3 years post-qualification work experience, preferably with experience in project coordination;
- mature, resourceful, target-oriented character and able to communicate with people from all levels;
- pro-active and attentive to details, ability to meet tight schedule and can work independently under pressure;
- proficiency in Microsoft application softwares (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and Chinese Word Processing; and
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to work closely with the Construction Industry Sports and Volunteering Programme (CISVP) Office and the District Teams to co-ordinate Sports Programmes and Volunteering Services;
- to provide administrative support to the CISVP Office, including handling members application and activities enrolment, co-ordinating training for volunteers, liaising with volunteer / sports leaders, compiling reports, etc.;
- to handle all procurement, payment and expenses matters relating to the Volunteer Services and Sports Programs;
- to assist in the development of the CISVP Portal, including liaising with vendor, performing UAT, training to internal staff, etc;
- to provide IT support to the daily operations of the CISVP, including email, website, portal, data base, etc;
- to provide logistic support to Public Relations Activities and Events; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a time-limited fixed-term contract subject to operational needs.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / O – P – 124U) to email@example.com or by mail to the address below on or before 6 December 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
38/F, COS Centre
56 Tsun Yip Street
Kwun Tong, Kowloon