TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 85 branches, 53 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Officer – Regulatory Reporting
Financial Control Department
- Preferably university graduate in Accounting or Finance; or finalist of HKICPA Qualification Program, or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ solid experience in accounting; preferably with exposure in the banking industry or financial institutes
- Knowledge in handling HKMA banking returns and surveys an advantage
- Experience in system implementation is preferred
- A team player with good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications