“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
OFFICER - RESIDENTIAL MARKETING & SALES (Ref. No. IAPSCMP/PR061/12)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Construction / Property > Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying
- MHKIS / MRICS / RPS in GP stream preferred
- 4 years’ experience, preferably in marketing & sales of residential properties in property developers
- Knowledge in DMC preferred
- Attentive to details, customer-oriented and organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime and irregular hours
- Assist in formulation and implementation of sales strategies for residential property projects
- Assist in project launch preparation and implement strategy work including preparation and production of marketing collaterals, PR/media campaigns, organize sales brochures and sales suites, etc.
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Coordinate on show flat design and arrange sales office logistics
- Work with business associates such as advertising agencies, event management companies, designers, contractors and estate agents, etc to strive for successful launch of projects
- Provide after-sale services to customers
(Candidates with less experience / fresh graduates will be considered for more junior positions.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the online application form which is available at www.shkp.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.