We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Officer/Senior Officer – Company Secretarial (Ref: OSO/CS/LSD)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Administration > Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the Group companies of various jurisdictions relating to set up new companies/branches, prepare statutory and regulatory filings, approve audit financial statements, board changes, share transfer, arrange annual general meetings, dissolve/liquidate group companies, amend constitutional documents and maintain registers/database
- Draft minutes, resolutions, simple contracts, letters, correspondences and emails for various transactions
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/ assignments
- Degree/ diploma holder, major in corporate governance is preferable
- Graduate or Associate Member of HKICS/ICSA is preferable
- Relevant working experience (at least 4 years for Officer and 6 years for Senior Officer), preferably gained in listed companies or leading professional firms
- Well versed in company secretarial practice for Hong Kong and overseas companies
- Well organized, good time management with proficiency to multi-tasks and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, responsible, detail-minded, strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills; a good team player
- Sound PC skills in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook and Chinese word processing; knowledge in CSA program would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese