PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Officer/Senior Officer-Talent & Performnace Management-Human Resources
Job Description & Responsibilities：
At PwC, our Human Resources (HR) professionals drive the firm’s people strategy, create a unique people experience, and work with the business to drive success in the marketplace. The HR function supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm as the ‘employer of choice’.
Being a key member of the HR Talent & Performance Management team, you will be working with the Team Lead and fellow team members to develop and drive firmwide Talent and Performance Management strategies, processes, tools, related initiatives, analytics and communication to advance the people agenda and to support a high performance culture across Mainland China and Hong Kong. The major responsibilities include:
- Be part of the national team to implement the Talent & Performance Management Transformation across Mainland China and Hong Kong;
- Implement the annual performance & talent management processes across all Lines of Services in an effective and efficient way and manage outcomes;
- Manage key stakeholders for design, execution and change management of the talent and performance related initiatives in the work location. Stakeholders including internal clients (e.g. partners, staff) and other support functions (e.g. IT, Marketing & Communications);
- Act as the internal expert and consultant of complex business portfolio on talent & performance areas to enable the business and people strategy, working with HRBPs;
- Implement development initiatives and activities for key talents, working with Learning & Development and other stakeholders;
- Manage the nomination, selection, onboarding, offboarding and alumni activities of global, regional and local talent programmes; and
- Review and participate in the design of the technology and database for performance and talent analytics.
Reporting structure & key relationships：
Reports to the National HR Talent & Performance Management Leader (Senior Manager based in Hong Kong)
Key relationships: Business leadership and executives, National Human Resources Leadership, Line of Service HR (HRBP), HR Networks of Expertise, and other internal functions in China/Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree holder in business, social science, or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably with 1-2 years of talent and/or performance management experience (candidates will less experience will be considered as Senior Officer);
- Demonstrates ability to work proactively and to lead and drive actions and deliverables;
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work with quantitative data;
- Demonstrates high learning agility and deep interest in human capital and people development;
- Demonstrates agility and flexibility to work in dynamic environment;
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative manner with people at all all levels from diverse background/culture with strong client-focussed mindset;
- Proven track record in managing projects and drive outcomes;
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills to enable communications and analysis; and
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese essential, Cantonese Chinese preferred.