Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Officer, Services Control & Dispatch
- Carry out all administration duties in ramp coordination office;
- Record in/out transaction of equipment, include TMR/duty mobile;
- Monitor and update attendance and disciplinary records;
- Arrange and publish roster of ramp coordinator;
- Prepare various reports for payroll issues;
- Maintain good and clear records of all payroll, attendance and billing documents
- Administer office equipment and facilities and report faults to Supervisor, Ground Operations.
- 5 passes in HKCEE / HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject including Level 2 or above in English Language, or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 1 year relevant working experience in airport operations and customer service field;
- Hold valid driving license class 1 and 2 is preferable;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline;
- Willing to take shift duties.