CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The...
CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Officer, Trade Support
- Responsible for providing operations support to the group’s Capital Management.
- Handle trade booking and amendments, work very closely with Traders to investigate trade breaks and resolve any settlement issues.
- Prepare payment instruction for FXMM, Margin and other cash settlement.
- Perform reconciliation and risk assessment to ensure maintenance of control.
- Manage trade life cycle events, including exotic events, corporate actions, expirations, etc.
- Perform market price update and stock / cash reconciliation.
- Liaison with executing brokers, prime brokers, custodian banks to follow up settlement issues and to resolve breaks.
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company policies and requirements.
- Provide support to the group with regards to new products and new business.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance/Business Administration or related discipline(s).
- At least 1-2 years of trade support experience within banking/securities environment.
- Knowledge in Cash Equity, Equity Derivatives, Futures & Options and OTC Derivatives Products.
- Good time management and ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, familiar with MS Excel (knowledge in VBA preferred).
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin preferred).