About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Operation Control Manager, E-Banking Security, Commercial Bank, 1268
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > System Architect
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Perform e-banking security risk assessment on a regular basis
- Identiy any non-compliance of e-banking guidelines and statutory requirements
- Provide recommendations for e-banking projects and operations to ensure all identified e-banking security risks are mitigated and requisite information security controls are implemented properly
- Review independent business process for ensuring the effectiveness of the operational key controls of e-banking
- Liaise with relevant departments to assist in managing e-banking security operations and incidents
- Establish e-banking policies and guidelines and constantly review those policies are in compliance with HKMA policies and regulatory requirements
- Participate in the prevention of e-banking security incidents via monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions for the real time production infrastructure and network environment
- Report and respond to e-banking cyber security alerts and incidents and recommend remedies
- Report up-to-date information about the latest applicable e-banking guidelines and statutory requirements
- Perform ad hoc reviews or projects as assigned
- University degree holder or above in Computer Science / Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ working experience in IT audit or security risk management
- Solid knowledge on e-banking risk assessment, guidelines and statutory requirements
- CISA or CISM is an advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with proficient verbal and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at Assistant Manager level.
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.