ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions– we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensivesolutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most EthicalCompanies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the mosttrusted and admired brand in the industry.See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
This is an international education company that specializes in English Language Training in China. Because of the expansion of company, they are now looking for the Operation Director to manage the Mainland China business and this position will be stationed in Shanghai.
- Report to CEO and lead the staffs hit the company goals
- Manage the operation of the mainland china’s offices and learning centers
- Plan, advice and implement the company business strategy and project plan
- Oversea the expansion of all the learning centers including location, size, training program and training system
- Lead the team to develop the new centers
- Degree holder with more than 10 years language training experiences
- Be familiar with the Mainland China language training Business
- Mature, depend with strong management skill
- Good at both written and spoken of English and Chinese including Mandarin