About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Operation Manager, AML - Transaction & Remittance , Banking, 1325
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Banking / Finance > Treasury
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Manage AML transaction through information collection, enquiring customers, investigation, escalation, time limits
- Follow up AML related irregular remittance cases
- Assist daily operations of transfer, inward remittance and outward remittance
- Provide support on operations of cheque clearing, fixed deposits and customer FX transactions as well as day-end reconciliation processing
- Handle customer enquiries
- Manage the user requirements and UAT of various projects of AML screening systems and payment processing systems/channels
- University degree or above
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in banking operations
- Solid knowledge on SWIFT/RTGS payment system
- A good team player, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- HIgh proficiency in spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.