Operation Manager, Custodian Service - Operations
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Travel allowance, Year-end bonus, Dental plan|
Banking / Finance > Operations
Banking / Finance > Custody & Trust
- In charge of management of policies, procedures, operational resources (human and system) of Custodian Service Division of the bank
- Manage daily operations of custodian account opening and account services
- Manage daily operations of custodian service in different Investment products (Securities, Fund, Deposit, FX, Bonds, Structured or Derivative) of local and global market
- Manage service of fund accounting, such as P&L, cost, accrual and etc.
- Manage service of asset administration, such as asset valuation, portfolio performance analysis and attribution, risk analysis and attribution, and etc.
- Manage system implementation and UAT
- Manage daily summary reports and day-end reconciliation processing
- Liaise and resolve issues with stakeholders, such as customers, fund administrators and investment managers
- Perform new business development support
- University degree or above
- At least 8 years’ solid experience in operations of custodian and trustee business
- In-depth knowledge in custodian services, corporate governance matters, investment compliance, relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Code of Conduct, HKMA and SFC applicable rules).
- Work knowledge on custodian system such as SS&C HiPortfolio, and knowledge on treasury settlement and operations of Securities Clearing System (CMU, Clearstream/Euroclear, CCASS)
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure with high degree of flexibility and willing to take on new challenges