We are the operator of award winning speciality coffee and dining chains with over 25 outlets under our portfolio.
The Coffee Academic
Our team represents bright, energetic business professionals and specialists in the field of Food and Beverage operations, marketing, brand strategy, interior design and culinary arts.
Our philosophy is simple and clear: to provide delicious, innovative cuisine in a comfortable and sophistically stylish environment.
Our business has further been penetrating to the Asian cities, Shanghai & Singapore. To cope with the rapid expansion and the new line development, we treasure high caliber and passionate members.
Operation Manager (stationed in Shanghai)
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Others > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
- Responsible for a full spectrum of restaurant operations including the formulation of business development plan, marketing strategies, market trend analyses and budgeting.
- To train and lead the operation teams to deliver high level of service quality and drive sales revenue
- Accountable for shop's P&L
- To ensure a high level of shop quality, includes the hygienic standard, the shop display and seating arrangement
- Conduct sales analysis and provide periodical reports to management on outlet performance
- Able to set up a long-lasting customer relationship
- Responsible for the implementation of business practices to ensure compliance with all local regulations as well as corporate policies & procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Sound academic background
- Possess solid experience from food and beverage industry and familar with the China Market
- Able to station in Shanghai
- Familiar with PRC leasing regulation, business framework and labour law is preferred
- Knowledge of local suppliers network is plus
- Experienced in implementing startegic marketing plans and bringing in sales revenue
- Energetic, passionate, orangized and detail-minded
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills with all levels
- Presentable and able to cope with high demanding tasks
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese/Mandarian