Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are seeking an Operation Officer (ISO 9001) to participate in design and project management on our projects throughout Asia Pacific.
OPERATION OFFICER (ISO 9001)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > ISO, International Organization of Standardization
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Report to Team Operation Manager;
- In charge of the ISO 9001 quality management system for the Company;
- To establish and review operation policy and procedures according to ISO requirements;
- Lead and conduct regular internal and external audit to maintain company standards; Secure workflow and project compliance to achieve an effective and standardized operation system;
- Maintain filing, archiving and record system of ISO documents including DMS & E-Workflow System;
- Any other duties as assigned by Team Operation Manager.
- Degree holders in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years or above relevant experience in Operation, ISO Management or equivalent;
- Detail-minded, well-organized, strong numeric sense and able to work independently;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- With relevant experience gained from sizable companies is preferable.