The Anglo-Eastern Univan Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position:
- Receive and file voyage instructions for the vessels;
- Monitor vessels' position reports, passage routings & voyage progress;
- Appoint agents as required and co-ordinate with other departments in agency matters;
- Assist in P&I claim / insurance matters;
- Prepare statistics, periodic reports for the vessels;
- Other Ad hoc projects assigned by Supervisor
- University graduates with a degree or diploma in maritime studies or have equivalent qualifications and work experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Sound PC knowledge, especially with MS Office
- Dynamic & able to work under pressure with excellent time management skills
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.