Operations Director - Interior Design Consultancy - Hong Kong
- Retail Focused Interior Design Firm
- International working environment, global role
- Competitive Remuneration Package
An International Creative Interior Design consultancy, specializing in retail projects across the APAC region, is now seeking to appoint an Operations Director to oversee all administration and successful functionality of the business.
As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for managing the P&L, administration functions and all commercial aspects of the business within APAC, reporting in to the HQ in Australia. Responsibilities will include the end to end process from Design, Project Management, Procurement, Purchasing & Sourcing. Furthermore, you will be required to converse with manage external vendors and clients.
- Degree in Business Management / Project Management or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience working for design / retail / construction companies
- Strong analytical skill, leadership skill, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Very hands-on in operations
- Excellent decision making and able to work under pressure
- Mature, professional and self-initiative, with hands-on experience in financial, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Fluent in English, Chinese language skills are an added bonus
- Previous experience working within retail interiors is desired
To apply, please contact Jayme in our Hong Kong office at jayme(at)redpathpartners.com
Please send your CV in word format.
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com