- We are recruitment specialist in supply chain, procurement, quality and engineering.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000.
Operations Director - Manufacturing / Production - China based, MNC
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Manufacturing > Production Planning / Control
Manufacturing > Operations Management
About the company
Our client is a leader in manufacturing raw materials industry. To facilitate business development plan, they are looking for a senior management to lead their production team in China.
Reporting to VP in Operations, you will be the key person lead a team of production and oversee all production activities:
- Lead a sizable team in China
- Provide management guidance, supervision and process control over the existing operation system
- Lead and drive internal continuous improvement of production performance, in terms of productivity, quality, cost, system & process
- Identify risks on production, including timeline and quality issues, proactively rectify the risk and gather as lesson learnt
- Formulate manpower planning whilst developing succession plan and training plan to facilitate people development
- Collaborate across various functions in production operation to maximize production capacity and to fulfill customer requirements and quality standards
- Formulate and implement key operation performance indicators including defect rate, efficiency, cost structure, safety performance, on-time delivery etc.
- At least 15 years of experience in manufacturing, with 8 years of management experience of the team
- At least university degree in engineering related disciplines
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Capable to collaborate across functions internally to achieve maximized benefits for the organization
- Good communications in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- MNC environment and fast-paced environment
- Leadership and senior management role for a sizable team
- Attractive salary in the market
- Career progression opportunity in a dynamic organization
How to Apply? If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref# 6593. You may also contact us at +852 2151 3008. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.