About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Operations Manager, Asset Management, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Custody & Trust
Banking / Finance > Operations
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is an International Asset Management Company with presence in Hong Kong and Asia. Due to business development, they are looking for a high caliber candidate to join their team.
- Review and improve operation flows in cooperation with relevant departments
- Propose operation flows for new portfolios
- Formulate business requirements in various projects of system implementation or system migration including UAT, development of operation workflow and implementation
- Manage daily operations of the middle office in efficient and effective manner
- Revamp the investment operation model
- Ensure procedures are in compliance to regulatory requirements
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Solid Operations experience in Asset Management with supervisory experience
- Deep knowledge of the whole securities investment operations workflow
- Knowledge of unit trust / mutual fund accounting / valuation
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.