Operations Manager – Food and Beverage
Pret is growing and inviting experienced Operations Manager to join our fun loving, energetic and passionate team in Hong Kong. This person will manage a small group of approximately 8 - 10 shops like their own business - with passion, energy and drive while being a role model and leading their Managers of the shops to continually look for improvement for both their teams and customers. Reporting to the Director of Operations (Asia), this role will work alongside one other Operations Manager and a small office team.
We provide extensive on-the-job training programmes of approximately 16 weeks with tailor made modular training packs, e-learning apps and off the job training workshops in our Pret Academy in Causeway Bay.
We offer a very attractive salary package with 30% bonus, 5 day working week, 15 days annual leave and lots more benefits.
Our Operations Manager will work with the shop Managers to identify their customer profiles and help build the right range to meet customer’s needs. They will ensure the management team live and breathe the production principles and understand they are responsible for putting the customer first. This person will drive succession by continually planning the ideal family tree & plan B to ensure they meet the business needs. They will support, coach and develop managers to ensure they reach their potential.
Essential Skills / Knowledge
- At least 10 years experiences in chain or multi-site Food and Beverage management
- Degree holder in Management or relevant discipline
- Enthusiastic, passionate and with drive for success
- Proven track records in people development, P&L responsibility as well as new shop opening
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and in-depth Operational knowledge
- Excellent commend in spoken and written English