CASH Financial Services Group (SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
|Work exp||No work experience To 1 Year|
|Professional Qualification||7 and 9, HKSI Practicing Certificate - Securities(Paper 1, 7 & 8), HKSI 1, 7, 8, HKSI Practicing Certificate (Derivatives), Paper 1|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Statutory holidays, Dental plan|
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Operations
As our Operations Trainee, you will gain a solid understanding of securities brokerage business and operational best practices. You will be responsible for providing full spectrum of operational support to our clients and internal stakeholders to foster positive customer services experience, to ensure operational practices are in alignment with regulations and to optimize business operations efficiency.
- Perform account opening activities and handle clients’ and internal stakeholders’ enquiries in a timely manner with professionalism;
- Assist our clients in executing both local and overseas securities and commodities orders via Automatic Matching System;
- Handle daily settlement of counter operations and process cash and physical scrip transactions;
- Match daily transaction records and compile various types of trading reports for management’s review;
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Associate degree or Degree holder in Finance, Economic, Accounting or other related business disciplines;
- Pass in HKSI Paper 1, 7 & 8 or Holder of SFC RA1 & 2 licenses is highly preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese is a must; Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage;
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skill and proactive attitude; Detail-minded, well-organized with strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting reference no. S/CSD/0615 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.