CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Oracle Developer (Oracle Database)
- Develop service provider billing application systems or other application systems in a team environment
- Complete project assignments in accordance with the schedule established by the project leaders
- Work closely with development team members in software development, system documentation and production support
- Collect user requirements and provide technical solutions to business problems
- Keep abreast of latest technological developments
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or other related disciplines
- 3 years’ Oracle database programming experience with Stored Procedure, SQL, trigger and Unix shell script. Candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Experience in Oracle EBS customization is an added advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, dependable and quality-oriented
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving solutions, and an excellent communicator