CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Oracle / MS SQL Database Administrator
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
- Responsible for installation, setup, configuration, deployment, migration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Oracle / MS SQL database
- Perform Oracle and MS SQL database administration
- Perform Oracle and MS SQL database capacity planning, performance tuning, backup, restore and disaster recovery
- Involve in database migration, database upgrade and new database implementation projects
- Perform review, revise and implement security policies and access rights to database servers and databases
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 4 years of Oracle/MS SQL database administration experience
- Certification of MCDBA, OCA or OCP
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Experience with RAC, Sun Clustering, Dataguard, Control and Logical Domain
- Sounds working knowledge with PL/SQL, Trigger, Crystal Reports, Shell Scripting, Stored Procedure, Windows, Solaris, MS SQL and Unix platforms
- Familiar with project, incident & configuration management
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.