With a pedigree and history of 128 years, Lee Kum Kee is the leading sauce company in Hong Kong, and its mission is to promote Chinese cuisines worldwide. From generations of excellent quality and standards, LKK projects a modern image not only in Hong Kong and Mainland China, but also in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
To cope with business expansion, we invite high caliber and self-motivated candidate to fill the following position.
Order Coordinator (Shipping)
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Retail - Catering / F&B|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
Logistics / Transportation > Shipping
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- To handle full set import and export shipping documents according to guidelines and within the requested time frame.
- To monitor and liaise closely with LSP to ensure timely shipment of finished goods and raw materials between oversea plants of our Company Group.
- To liaise with freight forwarders and shipping companies for shipment and transportation arrangements, including quotation requisition and price negotiation.
- Support daily records and transactions in compliance to function related accreditation, e.g. ISO, AEO etc.
- Prepare monthly reports or summaries as required.
- Handle inquiry about Import / Export related matters.
- Report to and perform ad hoc duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
Requirements & Skills: -
- Form 5 or above with diploma/certificate in shipping, I/E or related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years hand-on shipping experience in trading industry, experience in manufacturing base is preferable.
- Knowledge in EDI, import and export licenses requirements and Tradelink experience is preferable.
- Responsible, hardworking, able to work under pressure and with good communication skills.
- Good understanding of supply chain management and logistics concepts is required.
- Proficiency of spoken English & Putonghua plus written business English & Chinese.
- Well-organized, self-motivated and time management.
- Basic understanding of production workflow is preferable.
- Experience in SAP and/or Food industry will be an advantage.