China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
Oversea Institution Manager境 外 機 構 經 理
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Management > General Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- Responsible for company development planning and oversea institution planning;
- Responsible for regional market research, information collection and feasible analysis of oversea institution establishment;
- Responsible for proposal of oversea institution establishment and providing opening guidance for the new institution;
- Responsible for re-assessment to cancellation of an oversea institution;
- Responsible for the management and assessment of information service providers.
Requirements（included but not limited to）:
- Master degree or above；
- Qualification certificate or any equivalent（if applicable）;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience as oversea operators/multinational telecommunication equipment suppliers;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in institution establishment/strategy planning;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.