- Excellent Career Prospect
- Fast Growing Company
- Energetic and dynamic environment
About the company
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate with a diversified portfolio businesses operating in Asia and Greater China. They are looking for a paralegal to cope with their growth.
About the role
Report to the finance director, you will take full responsibility to provide legal advice in contractual term reviews. You will take lead in drafting and reviewing legal documents and contracts for the group.
Last but not at least, you will need to constant liaison with internal and external parties to ensure smooth contract review process and ensure compliance are met internally and externally.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must process
- Bachelor Degree holders in Law related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience of legal working experience in commercial firm.
- Strong knowledge of the HK regulatory framework
- You need to speak fluent English and Mandarin and with good communication, interpersonal and written skills.
- Good command in MS Office and Chinese word processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.