- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Paralegal / Legal Documentation (UP to 40K / IN House / tenancy agreement)
|Work exp||3 Years To 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
About the company
Our client is the biggest container terminal operator in Hong Kong and Mainland China. They are providing customer focused services, and delivering a unique customer experience. They are looking for Paralegal / Legal Documentation Officer to support their daily operations.
Reporting to supervisor, you will be the key person to provide professional product knowledge to client and other clerical support to the Legal Department:
- Assist in reviewing and advising on Commercial contracts, including container terminal service contracts and tenancy agreement
- Respond to legal enquiry from internal and external parties
- Conduct legal research when required
- Handle company secretarial matter
- LLB holder or Diploma in Legal Executive or equivalent qualification
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience from a reputable law firm or in-house legal experience
- Independent, willing to learn, proactive and high attention to details
- Sound knowledge in commercial agreements and contracts
- Have knowledge and experience in handling company secretarial matters are advantages
- Able to handle the multi task
- Excellent language skills in Chinese & English
- Leader in a sizable company
- 5-days working
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leave
- Stable working culture
- Work location: Kwai Chung
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref# 6501. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.