PARALEGAL/LEGAL TRAINEE/LEGAL OFFICER/legal firm/solicitor/law/lawyer/5 days work
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Others > Graduate Trainee
Legal firm with 120 - 150 staff offering comprehensive legal services to individual and corporate clients covering various aspects including but not limited to litigation, commercial, corporate and property related practices - is looking for a PARALEGAL – with details as follows :
- University graduates in any subjects
- Good academic background with legal related studies is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- 0-2 years working experience
- Interest and plan to develop career in legal field
- Proficiency in MS Chinese Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail minded, accurate and with high level of integrity
- Report directly to a Lawyer
- Responsible for providing assistance to the Lawyer in all round legal services
- Process legal paper work in a professional and timely manner
- Compile reports for Lawyer’s review
- Coordination with internal departments and external parties/clients
- No or very few business trips is required
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.